Proof of Life

The Town Clerk is able to sign and stamp certificates of life/proof of life for the purposes of overseas pensions and annuities.

You will need to provide the following:

- Evidence of identity, including date of birth (such as a passport)
- Proof of current address/place of residence

There is no charge for this service.