Additional Services

signpost with the word grants on it

Voluntary Groups, Clubs and Societies are able to apply for a grant from the Town Council. Groups that the Town Council have helped in the past include Billericay Town Football Club and the Billericay Community Cinema.

To find out how to apply please download a grant application form.


Picture of a signature

The Town Clerk is able to sign and stamp certificates of life/proof of life for the purposes of overseas pensions and annuities.

You will need to provide the following:

- Evidence of identity, including date of birth (such as a passport)
- Proof of current address/place of residence

There is no charge for this service.